Medical Grade Silicone Menstrual Cup Feminine Hygiene Cup menstrual Lady Period Cup
Products purchase are available in six options:
1. 2Cup-1Clothbag-Pink/Purple/White, include two pieces cups and a cloth bag, you can also choose their size combination.
2. 2Cup–Pink/Purple/White, include two pieces cups.
3. 1Cup-1colthbag-Pink/Purple/White, include one cup which you can choose the size Large or Small below and a cloth bag.
4. 1Cup-Pink/Purple/White, include one cup which you can choose the size Large or Small below.
5. 1Pcs Clothbag, one cloth bag, you can add it to your cart as needed.
6. 1Pack-Bag-box-Pink/Purple/White, include one cup which you can choose the size Large or Small below, a cloth bag, one retail box.
Top 5 advantage to use Our Menstrual Cup:
1. Medical grade silicone menstrual cup, 0 side effects, can be used continuously for 12 hours;
2. No sliding sideways, no smell;
3. No foreign body sensation, recyclable reuse 10 years;
4. Pass the CE, FDA, ROHS Test;
5. Especially provides the best security and comfort during long waterrelated sport activities, such as swimming, saunas, or public showers.
How To Use?
1.Before handling the Period Cup, make sure that your hands are thoroughly clean.
2.Sterilize the Cup before the first insertion.
3.Recommend to insert the cup by any of following positions: sitting, squatting, kneeling or standing, try one of these positions and choose which is the most suitable for you.
4.To facilitate the insertion, you can moisten the Cup with water or lubrication gel if necessary .
5.Grip the Cup with your fingers and press.
6.Afterward fold the Cup lengthwise in half using fingers of the other hand.
7.Hold the Cup using fingers of one hand at the possible lowest position.
8. Insert cup in the vagina obliquely, towards the back.
9.The proper position of the Cup is lower than tampons. Upon insertion in the vagina, release the fingers and let the Period Cup unfold fully and adhere to the vaginal wall.
10.You can disinfect before and after use it.
Matters needing attention :
No allergic reactions Does not lead to mold and urinary tract infections, can be Apply to all women, but women who has no sexual experience are not recommended to use this product.
S size Menstrual cup is suitable for Normal flow.
L size Menstrual cup is suitable for Heavy flow.
We recommend that you buy two different sizes of menstrual cups to handle different menstrual conditions.
1. Do not use menstrual cup if you have ever had Toxic Shock Sindrome(TSS) or Intrauterine Device(IUD).
2. Do not use it if you have ever been all ergic to silicone.
3. Do not use it if you had never bave sex experience.
4. Do not use it if you are not in your period.
5. Before each menstrual Period Cup always boil the Cup in bubbling-boiling water for 7-10 minutes, before the first and after the last use. You can sterilize the Cup any time you feel it is needed.
About clean and save:
It is very important to keep the menstrual cup clean. Regularly clean it, with mild soap solution and hot water and then sterilize it by using the high temperature steam sterilizer or by boiling it in water for 6 to 8 minutes. The water must cover the menstrual cup.The Period Cup may be stained after a period of use. Its functions, however, will not be affected. You can soak it In sterilizing liquid to restore its original color, If you find a crack or notch on the surface of the menstrual cup or deterioration in its material, It is recommended that you replace it with a new one.
Get the product today!
If you have any questions about our products or our service detail, please feel free to message us visiting our Contact page and you can visit our Facebook page.
There are no reviews yet.