Check out our wide range of facial sunscreens with different SPF levels for different purposes. All the products displayed are hand-picked to give you high-quality facial sunscreens with the best ingredients!
Did you know that UV rays from the sun are the most important external factor of premature aging? These rays are very harmful for your skin and as the climate is changing, leading to ozone depletion, more and more of these rays are entering the Earth!
Why You Should Use a Facial Sunscreen Religiously
Here are a few benefits of using a facial sunscreen:
- It protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun. These UV rays increase the production of free radicals that cause damage to the proteins and other structures that hold your skin tight. Without these proteins, your skin becomes dehydrated and wrinkles/fine lines start appearing.
- It helps prevent dark spots and gives you an even skin tone. When you’re exposed to UV rays, your skin starts producing the dark skin pigment melanin. This prevents the UV rays from reaching your skin and causing damage. Different parts of your body produce different amounts of melanin, which leads to dark spots and an uneven skin tone. Wearing facial sunscreen can help prevent that.
- It prevents you from getting a sunburn. Those of you who’ve suffered from sunburns know how nasty and painful they can be! Wear a sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburns.
- It moisturizes and hydrates your skin. Facial sunscreen not only protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun, but it also hydrates your skin!
- It can prevent skin cancer. Excessive exposure of the skin to harmful UV rays is a major factor in the development of skin cancer!
Considerations When Buying Sunscreen
If you don’t spend a lot of time under the sun every day, you should buy a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30-50. This is all you need to reduce harmful exposure to UV rays while performing day to day activities. However, if you require longer exposure to the sun, you should get a sunscreen with high SPF.
Precautions/Tips Never use old sunscreen that has already expired. This type of sunscreen will not protect you from the sun because the compounds that actually protect your skin have broken down. Throw away the expired products and replace them with new sunscreen. You can check out our range of sunscreens available! Moreover, you should always keep your sunscreen with you when you’re out of the house so that you can reapply it whenever you need to. Sunscreen doesn’t stay for that long on the skin so you may need to reapply it every hour or two depending on the type of product you get. Wear a sunscreen even if it’s cloudy outside because the clouds don’t prevent UV rays from reaching your skin! So, what are you waiting for? Check out our wide range of sunscreens available and get one that suits your skin the best!